Learn How To Improvise in Jazz!
Want to learn how to improvise a solo in a jazz piece, but don't know where to start? Download the e-book "A Brief Intro To Impro" and you'll learn:
- How to build confidence in your jazz playing
- Know what you want to play - how IDEAS shape a jazz musician
- How to communicate your ideas - understand the steps to develop the musical framework that all jazz musicians have in their heads
- Tips to improve your 'swing' and rhythm
- Know your instrument - some practical tips on how to develop your jazz 'ears' and become an extension of your musical instrument.
- Why the MELODY is so important in jazz improvisation (and why so many jazz musicians forget this!)
- Performing in front of an audience - what's important and why... how to have FUN!
- Further tips on how to develop your jazz musicianship and improvisation
A Brief Intro to Impro contains 13 pages of practical jazz tips, ideas and suggestions for the jazz beginner. Download the e-book for by clicking on the 'Add to cart' button below.
If you have any questions about jazz improvisation, or suggestions on what you would like to see on this site, then please leave a comment below.
Above all, have fun in your music!