Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal technical information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- browser name
- type of computer (mobile or desktop)
- operating system
- IP address
- internet service provider
- screen resolution
Facebook tracking pixels
OllysPianoSheets.com does not use Facebook pixels or other type of re-marketing tracking.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
OllysPianoSheets.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalise user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their enquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not supply, sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Retention of personal information
OllysPianoSheets.com will hold personal information of Users for as long as may be necessary in order to fulfil the purpose of processing data described above. Where personal information is no longer relevant or required for these purposes (for example, if a User unsubscribes from a newsletter) then OllysPianoSheets.com will delete that information.
OllysPianoSheets.com is required to inform you if any decisions are taken about you through an automated process (without any human involvement). This is not the case for the OllysPianoSheets.com Site.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation
You have certain rights under the GDPR, which may be relevant to your association with OllysPianoSheets.com :
- To request details or copies of the personal data that we (as the 'data controller') hold about you, by making an access request to us.
- To have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- To have your personal data deleted or removed if there is no reason for its continued storage and processing.
- To object to your personal data being processed and to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Where you have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent (for example, if you decide to unsubscribe from our newsletter).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
19 Elizabeth Drive
Tel: +44 1442 824070, or Mobile: +44 (0)7526 598950
Email: olly [at] ollyspianosheets [dot] com
Where you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your personal data you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissionaer's Office. Their contact details are:
Information Commissioner's Office
Tel: +44 (0)303 123 1113 or +44 (0)1625 545 745
Fax: +44 (0)1625 524510