Welcome to OllysPianoSheets.com Terms & Conditions. There's a fair amount of legal speak on this page which basically tries to make life fairer and happier for everyone who uses OllysPianoSheets.com. So make yourself a nice hot cup of tea or coffee, take a deep breath and go for it! I hope it makes sense.
If you have questions regarding this website or this agreement, please get in touch at https://ollyspianosheets.com/contact-olly
Introduction & Quick Links
The term 'website' refers to OllysPianoSheets.com .
The term ‘OllysPianoSheets.com’ or 'OllysPianoSheets' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or 'our' refers to the owner of the website, Oliver J. Wedgwood (Olly Wedgwood) whose address is 19 Elizabeth Drive, Tring, Herts, UK.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
'Content' means the products, services, resources, information, data, specifications, photographs, text, audio, video and other content displayed on the website.
'PDF sheet music' refers to the digital PDF sheet music downloads that can be purchased from OllysPianoSheets.
'Printed music' refers to the printed book music publications that can be purchased from OllysPianoSheets.
Please note that the use of certain content or the conduct of certain transactions on the website could be subject to additional terms and conditions that we will make available to you before using such content or completing such transactions.
This website and its content is copyright of Oliver J. Wedgwood of 19 Elizabeth Drive, Tring, Herts, HP23 5HL, UK, trading as OllysPianoSheets.com or OllysPianoSheets.
Copyright © 2017 Oliver J. Wedgwood, all rights reserved.
All audio content copyright 2017 Oliver J. Wedgwood, all rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the content in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- Excluding PDF files such as sheet music and eBooks, you may copy and distribute the content (e.g. website words, images) to individual third parties for their personal and non-commercial use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- By purchasing or downloading any type of digital content from the website, you are granted a personal and non-exclusive license ('Personal Use Licence') to use the product solely for your personal and non-commercial use.
- You may perform any OllysPianoSheets.com PDF Sheet Music or Printed Music in public (for example, music festivals, concerts, examinations, recitals) as long as you credit 'Olly Wedgwood' as the composer.
- If you are a piano teacher you have the option to subscribe to the OllysPianoSheets.com Teachers' Club. A current Teachers' Club membership (purchased within the last calendar year) grants the member (the Licensee) a licence to copy and distribute OllysPianoSheets.com PDF Sheet Music to the Licensee's current piano teaching students for the sole purposes of teaching with the PDF Sheet Music in the Licensee's individual or group piano lessons, or for purposes of the Licensee's students' performance in examinations, public or private recitals, music festivals or other performances when the composer 'Olly Wedgwood' is credited in the programme.
- The Teachers' Club does not permit the Licensee to copy or distribute any part of OllysPianoSheets printed material (hard copy books).
- Subscribers to the Teachers' Club also have the right to sell OllysPianoSheets.com PDF Sheet Music electronic files or hard copy print-outs of the PDF Sheet Music to the Licensee's current students only. The recommended retail price (RRP) for each piece of music may change from time to time - please check OllysPianoSheets.com for prices. The Teachers' Club membership may not be transferred, shared or sold to any other persons.
- Current members of the Teachers' Club may also enjoy further benefits as described at OllysPianoSheets.com/teachers-club.
You may not, except with our express written permission or licence, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Purchases and Refunds
Digital products such as PDF Sheet Music purchased from the website may not be returned but will be replaced upon reasonable request with a replacement copy in the event of purchaser’s loss of data or media failure.
You may return your Printed Music purchase to us within 30 days of receipt of the products if the products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged condition. We will refund to you the full purchase price already paid by you, but not the delivery costs of your initial purchase. Likewise the transport risk and return costs are borne by you.
For delivery of books or other printed products, please allow 2-3 working days to the UK, or 5-7 working days for the rest of the world.
The prices of our products are subject to change at our sole discretion.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the content found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such content may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any content on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and digital file downloads. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to OllysPianoSheets.com, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not use this website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this website or in any way that impacts user access to this website. You may not use this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or business entity.
- You may not engage in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website, or while using this website.
- You may not use this website to engage in any advertising or marketing other than to promote OllysPianoSheets.com.
- Certain areas of this website are restricted from access by you and OllysPianoSheets.com may further restrict access by you to any areas of this website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by OllysPianoSheets.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of OllysPianoSheets.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, OllysPianoSheets.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Please note that this agreement may be altered from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page and we encourage you to review this Agreement from time to time.
If you have questions regarding this website or this agreement, please contact us at https://ollyspianosheets.com/contact-olly